(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge 15
Starship Engineering Room 3
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Viking Town: Set 2
Home > Poses> Military
CAM-15-0053-Badlands Deathmatch (M4)
• Offered By: KageRyu
• Downloadable File Size:
3.67 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/27/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• For use with the following human figure: Mike 4 (M4), by DAZ
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
"In the burning deserts, the radioactive ruins, the poisoned fields, and the desolate plains of the world after the fall there is only one immutable rule...
Only the strong survive...
"Who loves you and who do you love?"
*Cheers of crows*
"Do you want to be Entertained?"
*Cheers of Crowd*
"Then... Let the games begin!"
After the fall of the world, a few broken and tattered survivors roamed the poisoned wastes and toxic dunes. Some tried to form communities or settlements. In this new world of beasts and savages, want and hunger, resources are scarce. In one such desolate settlement, `neath the crumbling overpass of a once bright city known as Lost Vega, grows a crop of rusted, tattered hovels and ragged men. Here, a Master of ceremonies oversees the one thing he has found to placate the raiders, punish the criminals, and determine who among the community is fit to work and eat - the Terrordome. All who seek asylum here must prove they are survivors and earn their place in the community - so they step onto the sands of the arena where there is only one rule - Survive!
The grand spectacle of it all is MC`d by a man who is just a little bit Richard Dawson, and a whole lot Alice Cooper - the self proclaimed mayor of LastHaven."
Add new life to these wonderful, Junkyard Scavenged weapons from Traveler. Suitable for a post apocalyptic arena deathmatch, or a rundown slum-land gang fight.
• Use the weapons with any of your favorite M4 Poses with ease with the included grips. Simply load your favorite pose, load the desired prop weapon, parent the prop to M4`s hand, and apply the weapons Grip Pose - and it will jump into position.
• For the Rigged Figure weapons, such as the Bike Chains or Shotguns it`s almost as easy. After loading your favorite Pose on M4, load the desired figure and parent the figure to M4`s hand. Apply the Weapon Figure`s positioning pose to the Weapons, then apply the grip pose to M4.
• 30 Full Body Poses for M4 plus Mirrors (60 in all)
• 2 Partial Poses for M4 plus Mirrors (4 in all)
• 11 Grip Poses that Include Prop Positions plus Mirrors (22 in all)
• 3 Grip Poses for Weapon Figures plus Mirrors (6 in all)
• 5 Weapon Placement Poses for parented figures plus mirrors (10 in all)
• Multiple Poses for Each Length of Bike Chain Figure
• Multiple Flail chain poses
Poses can be used as shown, or the weapons may be mixed and matched using the included Grip and Partial poses for a large possibility of combat poses. The Included Grips may be used to match props and weapons to other poses from other sets.
Included File Formats:
* This Package Includes the content from Badlands Scavenged - Junkyard Grips M4
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: