(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval World Set 2
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Medieval World Set 1
VGF-14 D Wildcat LEO Boosters
Mayan City: Pyramids
Home > Vehicles> Trucks > Modern
Truck with Trailer (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
2.17 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/6/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: N/A
This product does not require textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a model of a typical tractor-trailer truck, a vehicle which is commonly used to transport goods via highways.
Includes the cab and trailer as one model.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 60,556 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Because of this, the doors are not separate parts.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- Front wheels, middle wheels, and rear wheels.
-- Steering wheel
-- (The doors are not a separate part.)
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You`ll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
- The trailer is mapped using "box mapping" which makes it easy to create your own texture map.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: