(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Starship Engineering Room
Starship Engineering Room 3
Home > Vehicles> Cars > SUV
Chevrolet Suburban 1998 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
1.36 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/7/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Chevrolet Suburban is a full-size, extended-length sport utility vehicle from Chevrolet. It is the longest continuous use automobile nameplate in production, starting in 1935 for the 1935 U.S. model year, and has traditionally been one of General Motors` most profitable vehicles. The Suburban has been produced under the Chevrolet, Holden, and GMC marques until the GMC version was rebranded as the GMC Yukon XL. For most of its recent history, the Suburban has been a station wagon-bodied version of the Chevrolet pickup truck, including the Chevrolet C/K and Silverado series of truck-based vehicles. Cadillac offers a version called the Escalade ESV.
The eighth generation GMT400-based Suburbans were introduced in the 1992 model year. The similar pickup truck models had switched to the newer platforms in the 1988 model year. Both 2WD and 4WD models, designated "C" and "K", were offered, as well as half ton and three-quarter ton ("1500" and "2500") models.
This digital model is based on the 1998 version of the Chevrolet Suburban.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 38,978 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Because of this, the doors are not separate parts.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- All 4 wheels
-- (The doors are not a separate part.)
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You`ll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: