(Last 30 Days)
Starship Observation Lounge
Medieval Townsman (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Dress Uniform (M4)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge 8 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
11.96 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/14/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Designed for a vessel on an exploration mission to the stars, this bridge has more open spaces and stand-up consoles.
The captain sits directly behind the helm and ops console.
The rear stations can be reconfigured to display any of the ship`s functions. To save space, the chairs for these stations are pushed into the walls.
Multiple doors (and lifts) allow easy access to and from the bridge.
The ready room (off the front of the bridge) allows the captain to meet with his staff in a private setting. This room includes two visitors chairs and a couch.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes two models in obj format:
- Bridge 8: 99,971 polygons
- Bridge 8 Ready Room: 28,658 polygons
• Both models made entirely with 3 point polygons (triangles).
• Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
- Ceiling and all walls
• Although the models include these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
• Includes logically named materials, such as Fabric, Carpet, Viewscreen, Walls, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
• Includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the models.
• The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included.
.: Bridge :.
• Includes fully modelled lift interior for all three elevator-lifts.
• Includes modelled head (bathroom), though no toilet is included.
• All of the doors lead somewhere:
- The Left Rear and Right Front doors open into lifts.
- The Right Rear door leads to a rear hallway (which is a separate body part), though the doors at the end of the hallway do not open.
- Another set of Right Rear doors lead to a head/ bathroom.
- The Left Front doors lead to another lift and to the Ready Room.
.: Ready Room :.
• Includes three chairs: the main/ captain`s chair and two visitor chairs.
- The visitor chairs are mapped the same as the chairs in our other bridge sets so you can use the same textures.
• The computer on the desk is a separate part, which can be moved or rotated to suit the needs of your scene.
• The desk can be hidden/ shown.
• The chairs are separate parts, which can be moved or rotated to suit the needs of your scene.
• Room decorations (such as model spaceship, Shakespeare book, and aquarium) not included.
• By default, the Ready Room is loaded into the center of the scene, but can easily be aligned with the bridge set.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures is included for the Bridge and Ready Room.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: