(Last 30 Days)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Starship Engineering Room
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Viking Town: Set 2
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 15
Home > Exteriors> Real World
Shanty Town Buildings 2: Set 2 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
18.76 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/24/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The second set of buildings to build your own town and village. Includes 4 models which also work nicely with the other Shanty 2 Building Sets and the Shanty 2 Town Blocks.
Some buildings have moving parts, such as doors and shelves which can be opened and closed, some buildings have stools which can be repositioned, and some buildings have a ceiling and walls which can be hidden or shown.
Does not include a terrain or ground.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following DAZ Studio props: (dsf, duf/ png):
- Building F, at 449 polygons. Includes a ceiling and 4 walls.
- Building G, at 387 polygons; no moving parts and no interior.
- Building H, at 150 polygons. Includes a ground-floor visible interior but no moving parts.
- Building I, at 207 polygons; no moving parts and no interior.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 4096x4096 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps, for each building.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio.
This product is designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: