(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 6
(for DAZ Studio)
Shuttle Type 6
Police Station Interior
VIP Guest Room
Starship Bridge 15
Starship Bridge 17
Home > Vehicles> Ships/ Boats > Historical
Chinese Junk (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
4.29 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/20/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A junk is a Chinese sailing vessel. The English name comes from Malay dgong or jong. Junks were originally developed during the Han Dynasty (220 BC-200 AD) and further evolved to represent one of the most successful ship types in history.
.: Product Features :.
* Includes 4 versions of the model at various resolutions:
- High: 119,884 polygons, 60,879 vertices
- Medium: 61,242 polygons, 31,545 vertices
- Low: 12,571 polygons, 6,796 vertices
- Very Low: 1,807 polygons, 1,180 vertices
* Made entirely with 3 point polygons (triangles).
* Does not include any grouping information or parts.
* Each version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
* The model has basic UV mapping and textures (in jpg format) are included.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: