(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Archer (M4)
Galactic Oligarch (M4)
Shuttle Model XV
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Exteriors> Fantasy
Derelict Barn (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Dark Anvil
• Downloadable File Size:
6.00 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/20/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A fully textured derelict barn. Accurately based on a real world reference, this barn is ideal for realistic scenes or fantasy artwork.
Traditionally this type of barn is filled between the timbers with `wattle and daub`, a mud and straw paste spread over intertwined sticks of willow. This timbered building has long since become redundant. The owners tried to keep the elements out by filling in the missing wattle and daub with brick, but this only led to further decay as the structure warped under the extra weight.
The doors and door locks can be opened on the model, and the supports can be moved or hidden/deleted.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 17353 polygons.
• Includes multiple parented props for the left and right doors, side doors, and supports.
- This makes it very easy to hide each prop to further customize the scene.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps with corresponding bump maps, at 3500x3500 pixels
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: