(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge 17
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Home > Interiors> Real World
P.I.C.K. Keeping Time (for Poser)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: YURdigital
• Downloadable File Size:
7.49 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/7/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This clock set is the perfect addition to the P.I.C.K. line of products.
Providing you with 4 clocks to expand your creative possibilities with P.I.C.K.
.: Product Features :.
• 4 Poser figure files (obj, cr2/ png):
- Carriage Clock, at 3,578 polygons.
- Long Case Grandfather Clock, at 15,243 polygons.
- Long Case Corner Grandfather Clock, at 15,543 polygons.
- Modern Wall Clock, at 270 polygons.
These models were originally offered as static props, but they`ve been upgraded!
All of these models have been converted to Poser figures with moving parts:
• Both clock hands can rotate.
An ERC dial on the Body accurately rotates both clock hands: as you turn the dial, the hour hand moves 1/12 as fast as the minute hand so one complete revolution of the minute hand corresponds to one hour`s movement of the hour hand.
• The pendulum on the grandfather clocks can rotate left-right, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The handle on the carriage clock can rotate front-back, with an ERC dial on the Body.
Although designed for use with the P.I.C.K. (Poser Indoor Creation Kit), that set is not required to use this one.
For use in Poser 6 and above.
Content originally created by, and acquired from YURDigital.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: