(Last 30 Days)
Shuttle Model XV
Starship Bridge Yamato
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 4
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Dress Uniform (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Viking Town: Set 3 (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
13.63 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/28/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Transport your characters to the time of the Vikings, where marauders roamed the seas and villages were pillaged every day.
This set of buildings and props will let you create your own Viking village, wherever your character may set up their base camp. Includes buildings, logs, stones, a longboat, and more.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png), some of which have separate parts that can be hidden/ shown or repositioned.
- Building 04, at 5951 polygons. Parts: 3 beds, fire pit, 3 seats, 2 stools, and 1 table. An interior can be seen through the open doorway.
- Building 11, at 4193 polygons. Parts: fire pit, 1 bed, 2 seats, 1 stool, and 1 table. An interior can be seen through the open doorway.
- Building 12, at 788 polygons. No moving parts and no interior.
- Building 13, at 1335 polygons. No moving parts.
- Lookout Tower, at 137 polygons. No moving parts.
- Rune Stone 1, at 158 polygons. No moving parts.
- Rune Stone 2, at 181 polygons. No moving parts.
- Well, at 1,519 polygons, Parts: arms, bucket, and fence.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps, at 1024x1024 and 2048x2048 pixels.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: