(Last 30 Days)
Galactic Oligarch (M4)
UNS Coral Sea Space Carrier
Starship Bridge 14
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Roman Outfit (M4)
Home > Exteriors> Famous Landmarks
Eiffel Tower (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
5.93 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/15/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Eiffel Tower is an iron lattice tower located on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France and was named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower. Erected in 1889 as the entrance arch to the 1889 World`s Fair, it has become both a global cultural icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures in the world.
The tower stands 1,063 feet tall, including the height of the top spire. During its construction, the Eiffel Tower surpassed the Washington Monument to assume the title of the tallest man-made structure in the world, a title it held for 41 years, until the Chrysler Building in New York City was built in 1930. However, because of the addition, in 1957, of the antenna atop the Eiffel Tower, it is now taller than the Chrysler Building.
The tower has three levels for visitors. Tickets can be purchased to ascend, by stairs or lift (elevator), to the first and second levels. The walk from ground level to the first level is over 300 steps, as is the walk from the first to the second level. The third and highest level is accessible only by lift - stairs exist but they are not usually open for public use. Both the first and second levels feature restaurants.
* High-detail model, with 132,988 polygons.
* Made entirely with 3 and 4-point polygons, which means no non-planar polygons.
* No grouping information and no moving parts.
* Designed for use in medium and distance shots.
* The obj version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
* The model includes basic UV mapping.
* No textures are included and you`ll have to apply your own metal shader.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: