(Last 30 Days)
Starship Engineering Room 3
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block A
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Police Constable (M4)
Starship Bridge 15
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Wilbur Engineering (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
29.23 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/4/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The engineering room to match the Wilbur Bridge.
At the rear of the room is the reactor core which powers the ship. Access to the core can be reached via the steps and upper walkway.
Two consoles in front of the core allow crewmembers to regulate and monitor the power and energy supply.
In the middle of the room are fuel tanks on the left and right walls. What`s inside? Sorry, that`s a proprietary secret known only to the space fleet engineers.
And the table in the center of the room can control whatever fuel source is in the tanks.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 98,998 polygons.
• Three vents on the front wall can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• All 14 left and 14 right doors can open and close, with ERC dials on the Body.
• The railings are separate parts which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• Left and right stands and the table are separate parts which can be repositioned or hidden or shown.
• Some doors open into hallways and some don`t. Use the Overhead camera preset to see which doors lead to hallways.
• No chairs are included since there are no sit-down stations, but feel free to add your own.
.: Cameras :.
• Eleven camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
- You can use these camera files to render the scene or use them as starting points.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL).
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: