(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Dress Uniform (M4)
Starship Bridge 4
Home > Props> Food
Breakfast Foods (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: PoserWorld
• Downloadable File Size:
32.25 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/30/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a set of breakfast foods, including bacon, sausage, pancakes, eggs, toast, and more.
Add as many to the scene as needed, from a small breakfast sandwich to a full meal with everything.
Or, there`s nothing stopping you from eating these for lunch and dinner. (Note: these are digital models and shouldn`t be eaten.)
Originally from the PoserWorld collection and includes:
* Breakfast Food 1
* Breakfast Food 2
* Breakfast Food 3
* English Muffin Sandwich
* Pancakes and Sausage
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with xx polygons.
- Bacon, at 6,480 polygons, with 2 bacon parts.
- Biscuit, at 1,079 polygons, with top and bottom parts.
- English Muffin Sandwich, at 13,993 polygons, with the following parts: top, bottom, cheese, egg, and ham.
- Fried Egg, at 1,429 polygons, with no moving parts.
- Hash Browns, at 2,337 polygons, with no moving parts.
- Omelette, at 4,526 polygons, with no moving parts.
- Pancakes and Sausage, at 23,623 polygons, with the following parts: plate, 4 pancakes, 2 sausages, 2 butter pats, and syrup.
- Sausage Patty 1, at 462 polygons, with no moving parts.
- Sausage Patty 2, at 509 polygons, with no moving parts.
- Sausage and Biscuit, at 1,578 polygons, with top and bottom parts.
- Toast, at 27,187 polygons, with no moving parts.
- Toast (Sliced), at 8,588 polygons, with 2 pieces.
- Tomatoes, at 4,589 polygons, with 3 tomato slices.
.: Textures :.
• One texture scheme.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: