(Last 30 Days)
Baby Zombie (Unity)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Leather Armor (M4)
VIP Guest Room
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 1
Dress Uniform (M4)
Home > Clothing> Military
Kapitanleutnant (M4) (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: PoserWorld
• Downloadable File Size:
21.05 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/2/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• For use with the following human figure: Mike 4 (M4), by DAZ
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Dress up your M4 character in this military uniform. He can be a soldier, general, officer, or whatever your scene needs.
Includes jacket, shirt, turtleneck jumper, hat, and pants. (Boots are included as part of the pants.)
This is a set of super-conforming clothing for V4. Super-conforming means the morphs on the clothing will automatically follow the morphs of your M4 character.
For example, if you set your character`s Bulk morph to 1.0 and then add the clothing, the clothing`s Bulk morph will also be set to 1.0.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figures: obj, cr2/ png:
• Cap, at 10,318 polygons; includes the following position morphs:
- Over Eyes
- Jaunty Angle
Note: the cap does not include any shape morphs since the top of M4`s head isn`t affected by morphs.
• Jacket, at 29,719 polygons; includes the following position morphs:
- Left Side
- No Top Buttons
- Open Bottom Button
- Over Jumper
- Right Side
• Jumper, at 1,496 polygons; no position morphs.
Note: the jumper only a chest and neck and is meant for use under the jacket.
• Pants, at 51,607 polygons; no position morphs.
Note: the boots are part of the pants.
• Shirt, at 6,631 polygons; includes the following position morphs:
- No Cross
Note: the shirt only a chest and neck and is meant for use under the jacket.
The tie is part of the shirt.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps.
• Two material files for the Jacket and Pants:
• Four material files for the Shirt tie:
- Hide tie, ribbon, and cross
.: Morphs :.
• Each clothing includes these shape morphs to fit your M4 character, where applicable:
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: