(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge Yamato
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Los Angeles Cityscape
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Blossom Hill Mill
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Clothing> Historical
Roman Outfit (M4) (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: PoserWorld
• Downloadable File Size:
13.28 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/16/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• For use with the following human figure: Mike 4 (M4), by DAZ
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Relive the Roman times with this outfit. Dress your character in the typical white toga or add some color to show your character is royalty.
Add the laurel head piece, or not- it`s up to you!
The toga skirt includes 3 shape morphs for the left and right to help posing when your character is walking. And the Sit morph fits the skirt when your character sits down.
This is a set of super-conforming clothing for M4. Super-conforming means the morphs on the clothing will automatically follow the morphs of your M4 character.
For example, if you set your character`s Bulk morph to 1.0 and then add the clothing, the clothing`s Bulk morph will also be set to 1.0.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figures: obj, cr2/ png:
• Cuffs, at 2,880 polygons; no position morphs.
• Laurel, at 24,000 polygons; no position morphs.
• Sandals, at 16,768 polygons; no position morphs.
• Toga, at 17,380 polygons; includes the following position morphs for the skirt:
- Left Back
- Left Kick
- Left Side
- Right Back
- Right Kick
- Right Side
.: Textures / Material Files :.
• One set of texture maps for each clothing.
• Colors/ material files for the Toga and Sash:
.: Morphs :.
• Each clothing includes these shape morphs to fit your M4 character, where applicable:
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: