(Last 30 Days)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Assault Trooper (M4)
Starship Conference Room
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Avenger Bridge (for Poser)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
28.61 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/14/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The bridge was designed as an extension of the Bridge XI layout, but with more advanced features.
This version includes an below-lit glass floor, physical control buttons (including flight sticks), and a holographic display for the main viewscreen.
Two sets of doors at the rear of the bridge lead to elevator lifts.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure file (obj, cr2/ png), with 198,134 polygons.
• Highly-detailed control surfaces with modelled dials, levels, and buttons.
• All of the chairs are separate parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
• The captain`s chair can not rotate.
• The left and right stand-up stations can be hidden or shown to further customize your scene.
• The left and right columns can also be hidden or shown.
• All of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• The left and right rear doors can open and close with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- The lift interiors can be seen when the doors are opened.
.: Textures :.
• Multiple "Light" materials for more customization.
• One texture scheme with texture, bump, and transparency maps.
.: Hide/ Show Presets :.
• Hide/ show each wall, the columns, and the ceiling.
- Hiding and showing the rear alcoves hides and shows the corresponding doors.
.: Cameras :.
• Twenty camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
- You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Free Items Recommended For Use With This Product
USS Vengeance Texture Add-On
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: