(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set I
VGF-14 D Wildcat
German Officer (M4)
AVF-35-J Wildhog AVGF
Roman Buildings Set II
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
GMC Eagle 84 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
1.17 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/26/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: N/A
This product does not require textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Eagle is a compact-sized four-wheel drive passenger vehicle that was produced by American Motors Corporation (AMC) from 1979 to 1987.
Introduced in August 1979 for the 1980 model year, the coupe, sedan, and station wagon body styles were based on the AMC Concord.
The Eagles were the only four-wheel-drive passenger cars produced in the U.S. at the time. They were affordable cars offering a comfortable ride and handling on pavement together with superior traction in light off road use through the company`s innovative engineering and packaging. Although the definition is not precise, the Eagle is today known as one of the first crossover vehicles.
This digital model is based on the 1984 version of the Eagle.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 24,128 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Because of this, the doors are not separate parts.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts:
-- All 4 wheels
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- Includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
.: Textures :.
* The model includes basic UV mapping.
* No textures are included.
* You`ll have to apply your own metal and glass shaders.
For use in any software that can import obj files.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: