(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 3
Medieval Archer (M4)
Stellar Cartography Lab
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 2
Shanty Town Buildings 2: Town Blocks
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Derelict Barn II
Modern Pickup Truck
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Medieval World Set 1 (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
16.58 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/8/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Build your own medieval world with this new set from Arteria3D. Includes all the buildings seen in the sales images.
Mix and match these buildings with the other Medieval World buildings or the other, similar buildings also from the Arteria3D collection.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Cart, at 1,167 polygons. The handle, front wheels, and rear wheels are separate parts that can rotate.
- Inn, at 13,902 polygons. Includes a detailed interior which can be seen through the open door. There are 5 tables and 14 stools which are separate parts that can be hidden/ shown or repositioned.
- House 1, at 4,185 polygons, with no moving parts.
- House 2, at 4,203 polygons, with no moving parts.
- House 3, at 4,032 polygons, with no moving parts.
- House 4, at 9,178 polygons, with no moving parts.
Some buildings have interiors that can be seen through the open entrance... see if you can find them!
.: Textures :.
• Texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps, at 2048x2048 polygons.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: