(Last 30 Days)
Engineering Room XT
Starship Observation Lounge
(for DAZ Studio)
Shuttle Bay 3
(for DAZ Studio)
Chariot Cargo Bay
Home > Vehicles> Spacecraft > Assorted
Solinoid Quilarion (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
12.71 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 11/29/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
Second only to the Arcuilaria Hive Carrier, the Quilarion Battleship (Codenamed Nymph by UN Forces) is a massive vessel with incredible destructive power. Armed with numerous Beam Cannons, Tri-barreled Laser weapons, and a massive Focused Beam Array weapon, the Quilarion can deliver unparallelled destruction to its target.
Like the Acuilaria, the Quilarion is home to a Solinoid Hive Queen and her swarms. The Hive Queen has her own separate nest atop the hull of the vessel in a bridge-like structure, and the hull houses swarms of Solinoid Worker Drones, advance bio-engineered Human-oid Clones, and egg chambers.
The Quilarion Class acts as the main fire-power of the Solinoid Fleet, and is second only to the Hive Carrier in destructive power. It is a command ship in its own right and is never found without a small fleet of supporting ships in its wake. The Hive Battleship can usually be found in the company of the Arcuilaria Hive Carriers, but has also been observed operating with smaller Battlegroups of Solinoid Cruiser types and Scouts.
The UN Military has counted dozens of the class in the Solinoid Main Fleet, among hundreds of smaller Vessels. It is feared that even larger vessels may remain out of sight beyond the edges of our solar system.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio props: dsf, duf/ png, at 141,043 polygons.
• Over 100 Points of Articulation on the main figure!
• Over 70 individually pose-able Weapons Turrets that can be trained and elevated independently.
• Working Main Cannon, Beam and Tri-barrel Turrets.
• Detailed Interior for the Command Bridge.
• Two scale pose presets
- Life-sized, to the same scale as the transformable aircraft
- Default 1/10th scale, to make the model easier to use
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps, at 3000x1800 pixels.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: