(Last 30 Days)
Roman Outfit (M4)
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Galactic Oligarch (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Boeing 737-800 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
600 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/19/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The 737 is a short to medium range, single aisle, narrow body jet airliner. Originally developed as a shorter, lower-cost twin-engine airliner derived from the 707 and 727, the 737 has nine variants with the -600, -700, -800 and -900 currently in production.
Originally envisioned in 1964, the 737 first flew in 1967, and entered airline service in February 1968. The 737 series is the best selling jet airliner in history.
Engines on the 737 series appear not to have circular inlets, as most aircraft do. This was done because the 737 sits lower to the ground than most airliners.
This digital model is based on the 737-800 aircraft with a "Delta Airlines" texture.
- Approx 2,695 polygons.
- Low-polygon and game-ready model.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- The landing gear/ wheels are separate groups, which can you hide from the scene or animate.
- There are no landing gear doors or wheel wells.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included, at 512x512 pixels.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
Boeing 737 Fly Over
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: