(Last 30 Days)
Skull Rock Mountain
Roman Buildings Set I
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Medieval Archer (M4)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
German Officer (M4)
AVF-35-J Wildhog AVGF
Daytime TV Talk Show Set
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
British Aircraft Corp 475 (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
1.15 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/16/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The British Aircraft Corporation One-Eleven, also known as the BAC-111 or BAC 1-11, was a British short-range jet airliner of the 1960s and 1970s. It was the second short-haul jet airliner to enter service, following the French Sud Aviation Caravelle.
The aircraft proved to be popular with domestic airlines and with various international operators; over half of the One-Eleven`s sales at launch were to the largest and most lucrative market, the United States. The One-Eleven was one of the most successful British airliner designs and served until a widespread retirement in the 1990s, which was partly due to the introduction of aircraft noise restrictions in many European nations.
The One-Eleven 475 of 1970 was launched to compete with the Fokker F28. It combined the One-Eleven 400 fuselage with the higher power and larger wing of the 500 and was intended for hot and high operations, however only ten One-Eleven Mk 475 were sold. In 1977, the One-Eleven 670, a quiet and updated 475, was offered to the Japanese domestic market, also failing to sell.
This digital model is based on the BAC One-Eleven 475.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 14,339 polygons.
• Tail rudder can rotate left-right, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Four sets of left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
- One ERC dial rotates all wing flaps up or down.
- A second ERC dial rotates the wing flaps in opposite directions, as if the aircraft was turning.
• Left and right rear elevators can rotate up and down.
- One ERC dial rotates both elevators up or down.
- A second ERC dial rotates the elevators in opposite directions, as if the aircraft was turning.
• Left and right engine fans can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• There is no landing gear or landing gear doors.
• The windows are modelled into the mesh.
.: Textures :.
• Includes 2 texture maps: Fuselage and Wings (at 2048x1024 pixels).
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; although DAZ Studio may import the files, we do not use DAZ Studio and can`t support any issues that may occur.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Was: $12.00; Save 17%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: