(Last 30 Days)
UNS Coral Sea Space Carrier
(for DAZ Studio)
Castle Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Roman Outfit (M4)
Home > Props> Anatomy
Alveoli (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
741 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/18/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
An alveolus (plural: alveoli) is an anatomical structure that has the form of a hollow cavity. Found in the lungs, the pulmonary alveoli are the terminal ends of the respiratory tree, which outcrop from either alveolar sacs or alveolar ducts, which are both sites of gas exchange with the blood as well. Alveoli are particular to mammalian lungs. Different structures are involved in gas exchange in other vertebrates. The alveolar membrane is the gas-exchange surface. Carbon dioxide rich blood is pumped from the rest of the body into the alveolar blood vessels where, through diffusion, it releases its carbon dioxide and absorbs oxygen.
- Approx 14,157 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Each "pod" and the "branches" are separates part which you can hide or show to further customize the look of the model.
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes 1 material.
- The model is UV mapped and a texture and bump map (in tif format) are included, at 256x207 pixels.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: