Browse by category:
|Free Item: Kestrel Class Shuttle (for DAZ Studio)|
Added on: 4/9/20
Category: Babylon 5
File Size: 4.63 M
File Format: DAZ Studio
This item contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
This item has been downloaded 208 times.
The Kestrel class atmospheric shuttle from Babylon 5.
A notably versatile craft, the Kestrel was easily operated by a single pilot and would have been most often used to ferry cargo and personnel between surface and orbital facilities. They could also be outfitted for scientific survey missions and were carried aboard most Earthforce starships and space stations.
.: Model Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 42,972 polygons.
• Not scaled to the size of the Poser/ DAZ figures.
• Panel lines and other details are modelled into the mesh.
• No moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• One texture map with hull coloring, at 4096x4096 pixels, and a "decals" textures/ transparency map at 2048x864 pixels.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Original model by Chris Kuhn and converted with his permission.
[Download this item]