(Last 30 Days)
Sensor Maintenance Room
Marine Interceptor Boat
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Exteriors> Real World
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block A (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
35.63 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/19/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 3 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
This is a city-block worth of buildings which can be used however your imagination desires: it could be a derelict town or a tropical city or town or even a run-down city.
This set includes:
Set A: High rise and lower buildings in a square street layout.
The city block includes buildings which are viewable from all 4 sides. This means you can rotate the model for a different look.
All of the Shanty Town 2: City Block A, B, and C models are built at the same scale, which means you can combine, duplicate, and reposition the models to create an even larger city.
This model also works great with the Shanty Town 1 models.
.: Product Features :.
Set A • DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 4,595 polygons.
• The buildings and fences are separate body parts which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene. (Though they can not be moved or rotated.)
• If you look close, you may be able spot opening doors (with an ERC dial on the Body).
• Duplicate and rotate the city block to create an even larger city.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, ranging from 2048x2048 to 4096x4096 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
• Large texture maps make it perfect for both close-up and medium-range shots.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and optimized surfaces.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: