(Last 30 Days)
Starship Engineering Room 3
Roman Buildings Set II
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Daytime TV Talk Show Set
Home > Vehicles> Construction
SupaLifter (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: mrsparky
• Downloadable File Size:
3.16 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/17/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Commonly used in farms and building sites, a Telescopic Forklift Truck (also called a telescopic handler or telehandler) is a vehicle akin to a forklift with the added bonus of a crane like boom.
Inspired by real world vehicles, with a hint of near feature design, this model will suit your modern everyday and sci-fi scenes. Along with a texture set typical of those seen on construction sites this model has a highly detailed drivers cab and many working features including:
Working Forks & Arms
Raising/Lowing Main Arm
Opening Door (opens to rear for driver safety)
Plus a unique puesdo-suspension system which allows you to simulate steering or the position of the wheels on rough ground, yet the wheels can still rotate.
Templates are also included if you wish to make your own colour schemes.
.: Product Features :.
• • DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png with approx 107,696 polygons.
• The rear boom arm can raise and lower (with a Pose Control dial on the Body).
• The front boom arm can extend and retract (with a Pose Control dial on the Body).
• The front fork arm-support can rotate (with a Pose Control dial on the Body).
• The front forks can rotate (with a Pose Control dial on the Body).
• The cab door can open and close (with a Pose Control dial on the Body).
• All four wheels can rotate (with a Pose Control dial on the Body).
• The front wheels and steering wheel can turn (with a Pose Control dial on the Body which affects all the parts).
• The wheel struts are posable for driving over any terrain.
.: Textures :.
• One texture scheme.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: