(Last 30 Days)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
(for DAZ Studio)
Russian Sniper (V4)
T-68 Snub Nose
Starship Observation Lounge
Home > Clothing> Fantasy
Victorian Thief (M4) (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
7.79 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/30/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• For use with the following human figure: Mike 4 (M4), by DAZ
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
What kind of character wears this outfit? Is he a rogue, thief, scoundrel... or a secret hero! It`s up to you!
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following conforming Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Belt, at 6,280 polygons
- Boots, at 1,924 polygons
- Hat, at 1,216 polygons.
- Jacket, at 4,939 polygons.
- Scarf, at 3,716 polygons.
- Trousers, at 2,864 polygons.
Each clothing is a separate figure, which makes it easy to add or remove pieces that you need.
.: Poser :.
• Hide/ show M4`s body parts
.: Morphs :.
• Includes the following morphs to fit your M4 character:
GluteSize (trousers only)
HipsSize (belt and trousers)
ShinsThickness (boots and trousers)
ThighsThickness (trousers only)
ThighsTone (trousers only)
The hat doesn`t have any shape morphs because M4`s head doesn`t have any shape morphs.
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps for all the clothing, at 2048x2048 pixels.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: