(Last 30 Days)
DHC 3 Otter
Starship Observation Lounge
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Starship Bridge 4
Leather Armor (M4)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Battle Bridge (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda and PDSmith
• Downloadable File Size:
8.34 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/25/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A "battle bridge" is a secondary command center on many starships. All of the crew functions can be transferred to these controls from the main bridge and various monitors display the ship`s status.
Unlike the larger bridges, this room only has seating for the Captain, the Helm and Ops officers, and three stand-up stations in the rear (though some ships may not install all three stations).
.: Product Features :.
• Includes one DAZ Studio prop (dsf, duf/ png), at 48,226 polygons.
.: Moving Parts :.
• Like our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The rear left and right doors (on the rear walls) can open and close (with pose control dials on the Body).
• The front left and right doors (on the rear walls) can open and close (with pose control dials on the Body).
- Although all of the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors. We recommend using one of the many corridor sets, for sale here, for background hallways.
• The helm and ops consoles can swing open for easier seating (with pose control dials on the Body).
• The helm and ops chairs can rotate (with pose control dials on the Body).
• The three rear (stand-up) stations are separate parts, which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• The captain`s chair can not rotate.
.: Property Presets :.
• Hide/ show the rear (stand-up) consoles: center, left, and right.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures is included.
.: Cameras :.
• Twelve camera files are included.
• The camera files were designed so you don`t have to hide the walls to render the scene.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Original model by Richard Duda and promotional images by Paul Smith.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: