(Last 30 Days)
Assault Trooper (M4)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
DHC 3 Otter
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 2
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 4
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 3
Leather Armor (M4)
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 1
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge 16 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
16.00 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/2/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Another addition to the science-fiction bridge set collection!
As usual, the captain sits in the middle of the bridge, overseeing the crew.
The stand-up rear stations can be reconfigured to display any of the ship`s functions.
Four sit-down stations allow crew members to monitor the ship status for engineering, science, communications, and tactical.
Multiple doors in the front and rear allow easy access to and from the bridge.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 92,877 polygons.
• The helm, ops, and outer chairs are separate parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
• The captain`s chair can rotate with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• All of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• All of the doors can open and close with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- Although the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors. We recommend using one of the many corridor sets, for sale here, for background hallways.
.: Textures :.
• One texture scheme with texture, bump, and transparency maps.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
.: Cameras :.
• Sixteen camera files are included.
• The cameras have been positioned so no walls will block the camera.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: