(Last 30 Days)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
(for DAZ Studio)
Shuttle Model XV
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Spacecraft > Assorted
UNS Royal Oak (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
22.37 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/11/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Knowing that the Solinoid fleet would eventually arrive, the UN Military began design studies to incorporate reverse engineered Solinoid technology into various vehicles and vessels. At first, the reverse engineered parts were too large to be fitted into smaller vehicles like aircraft, and required too much power to operate. It was necessary to fit the tech to larger vessels. Experiments were conducted on various decommissioned Naval vessels to find the best way to design and incorporate the new technologies.
Once various systems and power management issues had been worked out, the UN quickly implemented a build program to construct Naval warships capable of both atmosphere and space operations. The first such vessels were based upon rebuilt Nuclear Aircraft Carrier hulls, as these ships could provide enough power to meet the energy needs of the Solinoid technology.
Newly built based on earlier trials with converted Aircraft Carrier hulls, the Royal Oak Class Battleship is an entirely new design. Rushed into construction this class has only recently come into active service, as the British contribution to the UN, as preparations continue for the arrival of the Solinoid Fleet. Serving along side the new Coral Sea Class Fleet Carriers, the Royal Oak and her sisters are the heavy striking arm on the fleet and can usually be found at the heart of any deployment with Carriers and other ships at their side!
.: Product Features :.
• Includes one DAZ Studio prop (dsf, duf/ png), at 191,333 polygons.
• Over 100 Points of Articulation on the main figure!
• over 70 individually pose-able Weapons Turrets that can be trained and elevated independently.
• Working Rudders, Main and Secondary Turrets, Phalanx Turrets, Gantry Cranes, and numerous other functional details!
• Highly detailed Hull and Bridge with detailed Bridge Deck areas.
• Pose presets to adjust the scale to Life-sized and back to the Default 1/10th scale to allow users to scale the Battleships to match the life-sized scale of my transforming Variable Geometry Fighters.
• Includes eight material files to load the UNS Royal Oak, and and all 7 of her sister ships in the class... this gives you 8 ships in total for use in your space scenes!
Combine these ships with our UNS Coral Sea and our series of transforming and Sci-fi aircraft for larger fleet formations!
.: Textures :.
• Texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps, at 2048x2048 polygons.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: