(Last 30 Days)
Shuttle Bay 3
USS Tennessee BB-43
Junior Officers Room
(for DAZ Studio)
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Junior Officers Room
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge 6 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
9.05 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/29/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Designed for a more battle-ready starship, this bridge set is more compact than the other bridges.
The captain sits directly behind the single-person helm console. Unlike the other bridges, there is no dedicated Ops station.
To aid in combat situations, the two rear stations are dedicated to tactical displays, which can be configured to display weapons status, shield status, or strategic information.
The front stations display the engineering and science readouts.
At the rear of the bridge is a console which can be configured to display any of the ship`s functions.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 70,834 polygons.
.: Moving Parts :.
• As is usual for our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• All of the crew chairs can rotate around and move (all rotate and trans dials can be adjusted). Or, since they are separate body parts, feel free to hide or show them depending on the needs of your scene.
• The right and left doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
- Although all of the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors. We recommend using one of the many corridor sets, for sale here, for background hallways.
• Hiding the left and right walls also hide the left and right doors.
• The Rear Console is a separate part, which can be moved or hidden to suit the needs of your scene.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures is included.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
.: Cameras :.
• Nine camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Free Items Recommended For Use With This Product
Starship Bridge 6 DS: Defiant Texture
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: