(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge 4
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
A7D/E Corsair II
(for DAZ Studio)
T-68 Snub Nose
Starship Observation Lounge
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Historical
DeHavilland Mosquito (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
2.12 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/4/22
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
The Mosquito almost never existed were it not for the efforts of DeHavilland, who petitioned repeatedly to the RAF command to have his aircraft accepted. Built almost in its entirety of plywood, this amazing and very versatile aircraft became one of the most successful of WW2. Powered by Rolls-Royce Merlin engines, she had an amazingly high speed and maneuverability for her time, and owing to her lightweight construction could carry a sizeable bomb load as well. The "Mossie", or "Timber Terror" was originally produced as a light bomber, but also became a night fighter, ground attack platform, raider, coastal patrol craft, amongst other uses. She served with distinction throughout the war.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio props: dsf, duf/ png:
- DeHavilland Mosquito, with 42,220 polygons.
- Mosquito Payload, with 3,040 polygons.
- Mosquito Prop Blur, with 4,700 polygons.
.: Features :.
• Left and right propellers can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The landing gear can open and close.
• The landing gear doors can open and close.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body opens and closes both the landing gear and landing gear doors.
• Rudder can rotate left to right, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Left and right bomb doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The left and right wing flaps on the main wings can rotate down.
• The left and right wing ailerons on the main wings can rotate up and down.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers both ailerons.
- A second Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers the ailerons opposite each other for banking turns.
• The elevators (rear tail-wing flaps) are one part and can rotate up and down, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
.: Poses :.
- Level flight with the landing gear closed
- Angled on the ground with the landing gear open
• Propellers hide/ show
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 3000x1800 pixels. Does not include bump maps.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
This item is available for sale at Renderosity.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: