(Last 30 Days)
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block A
(for DAZ Studio)
V Powers Sister Witches
Starship Bridge 4
Eagle Lunar Lander
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Futuristic Hallways (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
12.70 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/26/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a set of hallways for all your sci-fi artwork needs. Render scenes with people walking up and down the halls or connect this set to similar sci-fi sets to build your own spaceship or base.
Includes a long hallway and 3 side hallways.
A lift is located at the end of the center hallway and a holographic simulation room is located at one end of the main hallway.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 46,394 polygons.
• All of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• All of the doors can open and close with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- Although the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors.
- You can either position this hallway model so it connects to another room or add a copy of the hallways to your scene and align the doors with that model.
.: Textures / Material Files :.
• One set of texture maps.
• All 18 wall monitors use "maximized" mapping so you can use your own texture maps as needed.
- Six different wall monitor designs and one "screen off" texture maps are included.
- Material files are included to quickly apply all six wall monitor designs the and "screen off".
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
.: Cameras :.
• Eleven camera files are included.
• The cameras have been positioned so no walls will block the camera.
- You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: