(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XT 2
Starship Bridge 4
(for DAZ Studio)
Police Station Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
VIP Guest Room
Sensor Maintenance Room
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge 8 (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
13.29 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/13/11
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 and above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase? PLEASE READ
Introducing the next Starship Bridge set for Poser.
Designed for a vessel on an exploration mission to the stars, this bridge has more open spaces and stand-up consoles.
The captain sits directly behind the helm and ops console.
The rear stations can be reconfigured to display any of the ship`s functions. To save space, the chairs for these stations are pushed into the walls.
Multiple doors (and lifts) allow easy access to and from the bridge.
The ready room (off the front of the bridge) allows the captain to meet with his staff in a private setting. This room includes two visitors chairs and a couch.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes two Poser figures (obj, cr2, png):
-Bridge 8: 112,109 polygons
-Bridge 8 Ready Room: 28,658 polygons
• Includes fully modelled lift interior for all three elevator-lifts.
• Includes modelled head (bathroom), though no toilet is included.
.: Moving Parts :.
• As is usual for our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The helm and ops chairs can rotate around (with a Pose Control dial on the Body)
• The helm and ops consoles can swing around for easier access to the chairs (with a Pose Control dial on the Body).
• Five rear chairs can be moved or rotated to suit the needs of your scene.
• ALL of the doors can open and close (with a Pose Control dial on the Body).
• ALL of the doors lead somewhere:
-The Left Rear and Right Front doors open into lifts.
-The Right Rear door leads to a rear hallway (which is a separate Body part), though the doors at the end of the hallway do not open.
-Another set of Right Rear doors lead to a head/ bathroom.
-The Left Front doors lead to another lift and to the Ready Room.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures is included for the Bridge and Ready Room.
• Templates are included for all materials, and some are color-coded for ease-of-use.
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
• Hiding and showing the left alcove hides and shows the left doors, hiding the right alcove hides and shows the right doors, etc.
.: Cameras :.
• Fourteen camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
.: Ready Room :.
• Includes three chairs: the main/ captain`s chair and two visitor chairs.
-The visitor chairs are mapped the same as the chairs in our other bridge sets so you can use the same textures.
• All walls and ceiling can be hidden/ shown
• The computer on the desk is a separate part, which can be moved or rotated to suit the needs of your scene.
• The desk can be hidden/ shown.
• The chairs are separate parts, which can be moved or rotated to suit the needs of your scene.
• Two doors can open and close (with a Pose Control dial on the Body).
• Room decorations (such as model spaceship, Shakespeare book, and aquarium) not included.
Although the surfaces use Firefly materials, the renderer uses Poser 11/ Superfly.
Was: $20.00; Save 35%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Free Items Recommended For Use With This Product
Enterprise-D Texture Add-On
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: