(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Galactic Oligarch (M4)
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 4
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Shuttle Model XV
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Sephora Bridge (for Poser)
• Offered By: ashleytinger
• Downloadable File Size:
9.20 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/13/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This bridge design was first used by starships in the last 2340`s.
Three sit-down consoles behind the captain displayed readouts for the engineering, communication, and science departments.
Unlike later bridge designs, the elevator lift is located at the front of the bridge, rather than in the rear. A second set of doors at the front of the bridge leads to a hallway.
The consoles use physical buttons rather than flat-panels surfaces. While this made issuing commands a little easier, the consoles could not be easily reconfigured for different missions.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 488,748 polygons.
• The model is made entirely of 3-point polygons (triangles).
• The helm, ops, and rear chairs are separate parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
• The captain`s chair can rotate with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The ceiling and all of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• All of the doors can open and close with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- The left doors open into a small corridor and the right doors open into an elevator lift.
- The outer left doors open and close, but there`s no hallway on the other side.
• The navigation dial in the center of the helm console can rotate, with a Pose Control on the Body.
.: Textures :.
• One texture scheme with texture maps.
.: Hide/ Show Presets :.
• Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
- Hiding and showing the each wall hides and shows the corresponding doors.
.: Cameras :.
• Thirteen camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
- You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL).
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|By: skelch on 10/6/19
[See more by this user]
|Rating: 10 (out of 10)
This is a beautiful set great piece setting for end of TOS and pre Movie Star Trek Sets
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: