(Last 30 Days)
Urban Biker (V4)
Police Constable (M4)
Starship Bridge 11
Starship Bridge 14
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Boeing 747-400 (for Wavefront obj)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
170 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/24/13
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Boeing 747, commonly called a Jumbo Jet, is one of the most recognizable of all jet airliners and is the largest airliner currently in service. First flown commercially in 1970, it held the size record for more than 35 years until surpassed by the Airbus A380 (due to enter service in early 2007).
The four-engine 747, produced by Boeing`s Commercial Airplane division, uses a two-deck configuration. A typical three-class layout accommodates 416 passengers, while a two-class layout accommodates a maximum of 524 passengers. The hump created by the upper deck has made the 747 a highly recognizable icon of air travel.
.: Product Features :.
- Model built entirely with triangles and quad polygons.
- Low-poly model, with approx 1,629 polygons.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- Uses only 1 texture map, at 512x512 pixels.
- Uses only 1 material.
- Uses only 1 group; does not include landing gear or moving flaps.
- The model is UV mapped and textures are included.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: