(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block A
Starship Bridge 15
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Engineering Room 3
Starship Engineering Room
Home > Exteriors> Real World
Desert Outpost (for Poser)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: Yassine
• Downloadable File Size:
17.55 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/28/14
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 and above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Is this a long-abandoned outpost on the edge of the desert? Or is this a new settlement, waiting to trade with neighboring tribes?
Includes 12 buildings, 15 palm trees, 4 jars, 2 carts, and many more options.
.: Product Features :.
One Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, at 39,927 polygons.
Includes the following parts, all of which can be repositioned or hidden from the scene:
• BigWindow001: can only be hidden/ shown
• BigWindow002: can only be hidden/ shown
• BigWindow003: can only be hidden/ shown
• Door001: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door003: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door004: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door007: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door008: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door009: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door010: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door011: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door012: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• SmallWindow001: can only be hidden/ shown
* Use the Hierarchy Editor to hide and show these parts to further customize your scene.
* Parts are parented to each dirt pile, which can be positioned anywhere in the scene.
.: Camera Files :.
• Includes 12 camera presets for easier movement around the buildings.
Use these files to render your own scenes or use them as a starting point.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture and corresponding bump maps, ranging from 512x512 to 1024x1024.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: