(Last 30 Days)
Medieval World Set 2
Mayan City: Pyramids
Medieval World Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Spacecraft > Assorted
Peregrine Spacecraft (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda and PDSmith
• Downloadable File Size:
29.11 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/14/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
From the a far-off future (or a far away past) comes this sci-fi spaceship. Smaller than a typical starship, but larger than a shuttlecraft, this ship can do it all, from hauling cargo or escorting an ambassador with stolen information.
But don`t think this ship is a push-over- this ship comes ready for battle! Three laser banks are mounted on the top and bottom of the hull, each of which are computer-controlled to hit any target within range.
The hyperdrive/ warp propulsion system makes this ship the fastest piece of hardware in the galaxy. Just be sure to obey all speed limits in whichever galaxy you visit.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 98,549 polygons.
• Landing gear can move and down, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• Front ramp can open and close, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• Rear lift can open and close, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• The stand on the lift can be repositioned or hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• The right and left chairs in the cockpit can rotate, with ERC dials on the Body.
• The captain`s chair can rotate, with a pose control dial on the Body.
• The doors behind the cockpit do not open and there is no hallway behind the doors.
Two interior sections are included:
• A cockpit which be seen through the windows
• A small hallway behind the front ramp.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps; some materials include bump maps.
• Includes 3 Iray material presets:
- Alternate (blue glow with dark trim)
- LDStudio (purple glow with dark purple trim)
Note: this model is designed for exterior shots and some textures may look pixellated when viewed up-close.
This product is designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: