• Downloadable File Size:
18.44 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/2/23
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures. Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File:Click Here • How do I download my purchase?PLEASE READ
The Leopard 2 is a third generation German main battle tank (MBT). Developed by Krauss-Maffei in the 1970s, the tank entered service in 1979 and replaced the earlier Leopard 1 as the main battle tank of the West German army. Various iterations of the Leopard 2 continue to be operated by the armed forces of Germany, as well as 13 other European countries, and several non-European states around the world, including Canada, Chile, Indonesia, and Singapore. Some operating states have licensed the Leopard 2 design for local production and domestic development.
In the 1990s, the Leopard 2 was used by the German Army on peacekeeping operations in Kosovo. In the 2000s, Dutch, Danish and Canadian forces deployed their Leopard 2 tanks in the Afghanistan War as part of their contribution to the International Security Assistance Force. In the 2010s, Turkish Leopard 2 tanks saw action in Syria. In the 2020s, Leopard 2 tanks donated by European countries will likely see action in the Russian–Ukrainian war.
The tank is equipped with a 120 mm smoothbore gun, which has high accuracy and range, as well as two 7.62 mm caliber machine guns and one 12.7 mm caliber machine gun, which are used to deal with light targets and suppress enemy fire.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 347,219 polygons. - Turret can rotate. - Left and right hatches can open and close. - Machine gun on the turret can raise up and down. - Periscope can rotate. - Main gun can can raise up and down. - Left and right antenna on the turret can be hidden or shown. - All 8 wheels on the left and right rotate independently. - The middle 7 wheels on each side are attached to springs that accurately move when the wheels move up and down. -- A pose control dial for each wheel controls the up/ down movement. - The left and right treads include morphs to match the up and down position of the wheels, but they are not connected to the pose control dials.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Three textures/ material files: - Green - Snakeskin - Green Camo • Includes texture, normal bump map, and AO map, all at 2048x2048 pixels. • All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.