(Last 30 Days)
Urban Biker (V4)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Starship Bridge 14
(for DAZ Studio)
Castle Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles
European Street (for Poser)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: mjjmland
• Downloadable File Size:
36.83 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/27/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Northern France... Ireland... British cities...
This is a model of a typical city street found all over Europe.
Pose your characters walking down the street or driving in a car or just hanging out on a street corner.
The model includes facades only: there are no interiors and no doors can open.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 58,547 polygons.
• Each building is a separate part which can be hidden for easier camera placement, but they can not move.
• All lamp posts are separate parts which can hidden/ shown or moved.
Tip: Try duplicating the model and moving/ rotating it to the end of the pavement to quickly extend the length of the street.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
• No software-specific shaders are used on this model.
.: Cameras :.
• Fourteen camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any buildings which may be blocking the camera.
- You can use these camera files to render the scene or use them as starting points.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012 with the included camera presets.
Depth-of-field blurring was created within Poser.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: