(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
B2 Stealth Bomber
Sensor Maintenance Room
Police Station Interior
Shuttle Type Zero
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Futuristic Hallways (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
10.40 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/20/20
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a set of hallways for all your sci-fi artwork needs. Render scenes with people walking up and down the halls or connect this set to similar sci-fi sets to build your own spaceship or base.
Includes a long hallway and 3 side hallways.
A lift is located at the end of the center hallway and a holographic simulation room is located at one end of the main hallway.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 46,228 polygons.
• All of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• All of the doors can open and close with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- Although the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors.
- You can either position this hallway model so it connects to another room or add a copy of the hallways to your scene and align the doors with that model.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps.
• All 18 wall monitors use "maximized" mapping so you can use your own texture maps as needed.
- Six different wall monitor designs and one "screen off" texture maps are included.
.: Hide/ Show Presets :.
• Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
- Hiding and showing each wall hides and shows the corresponding doors.
.: Cameras :.
• Eleven camera files are included.
• The cameras have been positioned so no walls will block the camera.
- You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: