(Last 30 Days)
German Officer (M4)
YF-35 Warthog VGF
Roman Buildings Set I
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Roman Buildings Set II
Starship Bridge 14
Home > Vehicles> Cycles
C1 Scooter (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
2.25 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/14/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This personal scooter offers the convenience of a motorbike but without the associated dangers. The shoulder-height roll bars and roll cage help protect the drive in an accident.
The enclosed top keeps the driver safe from the rain, snow, and heat. The rear seat can carry a passenger, luggage, or other cargo.
Or hide the wheels and supports to turn this scooter into a sci-fi hover-bike. (Hide/ show material file included.)
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 13,011 polygons.
• Front and rear wheels can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
• The front wheel and steering wheel can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
• The rear wheel can move up and down (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
- The rear shocks move with the wheel.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the body metal:
- Red (default)
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: