(Last 30 Days)
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Engineering Room
Starship Bridge 15
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block A
Starship Engineering Room 3
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Minivans
Caravan Minivan (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Downloadable File Size:
8.22 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/29/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This 4-door family minivan is inspired by the design of the Dodge Caravan.
The Dodge Caravan is a family minivan manufactured by Chrysler Group LLC and sold under its Dodge brand. Along with its nameplate variant, the Plymouth Voyager, the Caravan was introduced for the 1984 model year. In 1987, the Dodge Grand Caravan long-wheelbase (LWB) model was introduced and sold alongside the short-wheelbase (SWB) Caravan. The SWB model was discontinued after the 2007 model year; and, since the 2008 model year, the van has been sold only under the Grand Caravan nameplate.
Chrysler introduced the Dodge and Plymouth minivans in November 1983 for the 1984 model year, using an extended derivative of the Chrysler K platform, the Chrysler S platform. Chrysler followed with a long wheelbase (LWB) model, the Grand Caravan in 1987, also based on the Chrysler S platform.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 220,230 polygons
• An ERC dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Rear trunk can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Hood can not open and close and there is no engine.
• All 4 doors can open and close (by rotating open), with an ERC dial on the Body.
• All six seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various human figures.
-The seats can also be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• Emergency brake lever can raise up and down.
• The front license plate can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• Tire treads have modelled detail, which means you don`t need to apply a bump map or displacement map.
.: Textures/ MAT Poses :.
• Six material files for the exterior metal:
• Five material files for the license plate:
Also includes corresponding displacement maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
For use in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray.
All sales images were rendered in DAZ Studio 4.9 using an HDRI background and skydome. No post-work was used except to add the Iray logo.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: