(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 15
Home > Vehicles> Cars > SUV
Pathblazer SUV (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Downloadable File Size:
7.02 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/19/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
New from the VP Automotive Division: an SUV for use in DAZ Studio!
The Pathblazer Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) was developed as an all-terrain vehicle for use with the Poser and DAZ people. The rear space is large enough to accommodate all sizes of cargo... and the rear seats can be hidden for even more room.
This vehicle is available in a wide variety of colors: black, black, and black. Just kidding, of course: this SUV includes different colors such as blue, gold, green, salmon, and silver... or make your own colors.
Due to the manufacturer`s warranty policy, it is not recommended that you take this vehicle off-road for any reason. We recommend you stay on paved streets as much as possible.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 105,656 polygons.
• A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Rear trunk can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The sunroof glass is a separate material which can be made transparent.
• Right and left front doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• Right and left rear doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• Right and left mirrors (on the doors) can rotate.
• The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various human figures.
• The rear seats can be hidden and shown for extra storage space.
• The front license plate is a separate part which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• The hood does not open and there is no engine.
.: Morphs :.
• All four wheels include a "Flat Tire" morph to simulate a flat tire.
.: Textures/ MAT Poses :.
• Five textures/ MAT poses:
- Silver (default)
• Five textures/ MAT poses for the license plates:
- New York
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: