(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set I
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 16
Police Constable (M4)
Shuttle Model XV
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Interiors> Office
Business Conference Room (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: PoserWorld
• Downloadable File Size:
19.98 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/4/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a business conference room, perfect for meetings or conferences.
A set of 10 chairs surrounds the table... or any late-comers can bring in their own chairs.
The TV can be programmed for a slide show or hooked up to a computer for a presentation.
.: Product Features :.
• Two Poser figures: obj, cr2/ png:
• Conference Room, with 7,086 polygons.
• Chair, with 18,228 polygons.
• The conference room includes the following parts which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned:
- 2 Pictures on the wall
- TV Stand
- All of the walls and ceiling can be hidden/ shown.
- The door can open and close with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The chair does not have any moving parts.
• Also includes a third figure file which includes the conference room with 10 chairs arranged around the table.
.: Textures :.
• One texture scheme.
• The backdrop image uses maximized mapping so you can easily use your own image.
• Some materials, such as glass and metal use Poser shaders.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012 using a combination of a diffuse lights and indirect lighting from the ceiling.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: