(Last 30 Days)
Medieval World Set 1
Medieval World Set 2
Bricks And Stone Seamless Textures
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval World Set 4
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
Toyota Yaris (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
5.83 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/8/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Toyota Yaris is a subcompact car produced by Toyota since 1999, replacing the Starlet. Between 1999 and 2005, some markets received the same vehicles under the Toyota Echo name. The hatchback version of the Yaris has also been marketed under the name Vitz.
The 2nd generation US Yaris is the successor to the previous North American Toyota Echo. In the US, the 3-door Vitz shares the Yaris name with the Toyota Belta sedan. Fuel economy is rated at 29 mpg-US (8.1 L/100 km; 35 mpg-imp) in the city and 36 mpg-US (6.5 L/100 km; 43 mpg-imp) on the highway with the manual transmission. While front airbags are standard, as mandated by the law, ABS and side airbags are available only as an option. The Yaris has been praised by the automotive press for its extremely high fuel economy, but criticized for its excessive Body roll (due to a soft suspension and high ride height) and the initial lack of a manual transmission on 5-door models.
As of 2010, the first two generations had achieved in excess of 3.5 million sales in over 70 countries, including more than 1.4 million in Japan.
This digital model is based on the 2007 version of the Toyota Yaris. Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, with approx 63,791 polygons.
• All four passenger doors can open and close (with Pose Control dials on the Body).
• An Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and an Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• The trunk can open and close (with an Pose Control dial on the Body).
• Includes a detailed trunk interior.
• The hood can open and a detailed engine can be seen underneath.
• The front seats can move forward and back to accommodate the various Poser figures.
• The stick shift is a separate part which can move left-right or front-back.
• The spoiler is a separate part which can be hidden or shown, depending on the needs of your scene.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the Body metal:
- Red (default)
• Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
- New York
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: