(Last 30 Days)
Shuttle Model XV
Starship Bridge Yamato
Mayan City Buildings Set
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Archer (M4)
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 4
(for DAZ Studio)
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 3
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
Luxury Sedan Car 2 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Downloadable File Size:
4.37 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/26/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Inspired by the look and design of high-end luxury sedans, this new car will take your characters around the town in style and comfort. Its interior can comfortably seat 4 figures, or even more if you lower the figure`s scale dial.
This model includes the usual features: all four doors can open, all wheels can rotate, the front wheels and steering wheel can rotate, and the trunk and hood can open. There`s even a low-poly engine under the hood.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 25,239 polygons.
• A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Rear trunk can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Hood can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the BODY.
- A low-polygon engine can be seen when you open the hood.
• Right and left front doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• Right and left rear doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various human figures.
• This car only has a rear license plate, which is not removable.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the body metal:
- Orange (default)
• Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
- Maryland (default)
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
A Drive in the City
A Drive in the Desert
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: