(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set I
Medieval Archer (M4)
Roman Buildings Set II
Abbey In Ruins: Monastery
Daytime TV Talk Show Set
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Castle Keep And Tower
(for DAZ Studio)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Minivans
Volkswagen Combi (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
4.57 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/16/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Volkswagen Type 2 (aka Transporter) was the second automotive line introduced by German automaker Volkswagen. It was a van introduced in 1950, initially based on Volkswagen`s first model, the Type 1, also known as the "Beetle". The Type 2 is generally considered to be the forerunner of modern cargo and passenger vans. The Type 2 spawned a number of imitators both in the United States and Europe including the Ford Econoline, Dodge A100 and the Chevrolet Corvan, the last even adopting the Type 2`s rear-engine configuration. Updated versions of this line are still being actively produced in international markets, both as a passenger and cargo van and as a pickup truck.
During the hippie era in the United States, the Bus became a major counterculture symbol. There were several reasons: The van could carry a number of people plus camping gear and cooking supplies, extra clothing, do-it-yourself carpenter`s tools, etc. As a "statement", its boxy, utilitarian shape made the Type 2 everything the American cars of the day were not. Used models were incredibly cheap to buy — many were hand-painted (a predecessor of the modern-day art car). Some Bus enthusiasts (especially for antiwar activists) would replace the VW logo with a painted peace symbol up front. Since that time, however, the original 1950–1967 Type 2 (primarily the pre-1956 barn-doors) has become a highly sought after collector`s item.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, with approx 56,527 polygons.
• A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Right and left front doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
- Handle doors can rotate.
• Right side doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
- Door handle can rotate.
• Left windows can open and close.
• Rear hatch can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
- Rear hatch handle can rotate.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the Body metal:
- Blue/ White (default)
- Lime Green
- Lemon Yellow
- Ice Blue
- Apple Red
• Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
- New York
- South Dakota
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: