(Last 30 Days)
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Roman Outfit (M4)
UNS Coral Sea Space Carrier
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Sydney Bridge (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
8.37 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/2/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This command center incorporates new design features for the smaller starships coming into service. Rather than using multiple sit-down stations in the standard ring design, this bridge includes only two chairs: helm and ops. But unlike previous bridge designs, only the ops station is located in front of the captain.
Stand-up stations take the place of the sit-down stations and these can be re-positions anywhere on the bridge, according to the mission`s needs.
Additionally, a transporter pad has been built into the bridge to allow quicker evacuation and rescue missions. Please note that in emergency situations, injured crew members should be beamed directly to sick bay and not the bridge.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop (dsf, duf/ png), at approx 122,968 polygons
• As is usual for our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• Ops chair (at the front of the bridge) can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Ops console can rotate forward and back, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Helm chair (at the side of the bridge) can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The rear doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• All four stations can be repositioned or hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• Includes the exterior hallway section shown in the sales images.
.: Textures :.
• One texture scheme.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
.: Cameras :.
• Sixteen camera files are included.
- The cameras were designed to be inside the walls so you don`t need to hide any walls that might be blocking the camera.
You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with the included camera files.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: