(Last 30 Days)
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Galactic Oligarch (M4)
Starship Bridge 14
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > SUV
Romero GX-500 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: PoserWorld
• Downloadable File Size:
7.88 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/3/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is the newest luxury off-road vehicle for use in Poser. It includes 4 doors, a large trunk page, and seating for 5 adults.
The steering wheel can be easily moved to the right or left, which makes it perfect for scenes where your character is driving in the US or the UK.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 168,993 polygons.
• Left and right doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• All four wheels can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• The tailgate can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The rearview mirror can rotate.
• The seats can move front-to back to accommodate different sized Poser figures.
• Includes right-stand steering.
• The hood does not open.
• Designed for exterior shots; does not include a detailed interior or dashboard.
.: Textures :.
• Includes the following material files for the body metal:
- Blue (default)
• License plates:
- Rhode Island
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
• Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: