(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval World Set 1
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Starship Conference Room
Chariot Cargo Bay
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Bombers
Avro Vulcan (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
1.29 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/25/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Avro Vulcan was a British delta wing subsonic bomber, operated by the Royal Air Force from 1953 until 1984. The Vulcan was part of the RAF`s V bomber force, which fulfilled the role of nuclear deterrence against the Soviet Union during the Cold War. It was also used in a conventional bombing role during the Falklands conflict with Argentina.
Although the primary weapon for the Vulcan was nuclear, Vulcans could carry up to 21 x 1000 lb (454 kg) bombs in a secondary role. The only combat missions involving the Vulcan took place in the 1982 Falklands War with Argentina, when Vulcans, in the Black Buck operations flew the 3,380 nautical miles (6,300 km) from Ascension Island to Stanley. There were three missions to bomb the airfield at Stanley; two to attack Argentine radar installations with missiles and two missions were cancelled.
Five Vulcans were selected for the operation: their bomb bays were modified; the flight refuelling system that had long been out of use re-instated; the electronics updated; and wing pylons designed, manufactured, and fitted to carry an ECM pod and Shrike anti-radar missiles where the Skybolt hardpoints remained in the wings The engineering work began on 9 April with the first mission on 30 April–1 May 1982.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 34,262 polygons.
• Tail rudder can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Landing gear can rotate up and down, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Landing gear doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• The left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
- A second Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
• The left and right ailerons can rotate up and down.
• Landing gear wheels can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures.
• Some materials use transparency masks to "cut out" the symbols and insignia.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
Note: This model is meant for medium to long range shows and some textures may look pixelated when viewed close-up.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: