(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set II
AVF-35-J Wildhog AVGF
Medieval Archer (M4)
Roman Buildings Set I
German Officer (M4)
Casual Set 2 (M4)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Bombers
B 52 Stratofortress (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
2.84 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/3/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Boeing B-52 Stratofortress is a long-range, jet strategic bomber flown by the United States Air Force (USAF) since 1954.
The B-52 replaced the Convair B-36 and the Boeing B-47. Although built for the role of Cold War-era nuclear deterrence, its conventional capabilities now take priority. The aircraft has the longest range of any bomber and carries a heavy strategic or tactical weapons load.
Its economy in operation and high subsonic performance compared to the rest of the USAF strategic bomber fleet has enabled it to continue to serve rather than be replaced by the Mach 3 XB-70 Valkyrie, supersonic B-1B Lancer, and stealth B-2 Spirit. In January 2005, it was the second aircraft, after the English Electric Canberra, to mark 50 years of continuous service with its original primary customer.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 89,651 polygons.
• Rudder can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Landing gear can open and close.
• Landing gear doors can open and close.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the landing gear and the landing gear doors.
• The left and right rear ailerons can rotate up and down.
• The left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
- A second Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
• All landing gear wheels can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps and corresponding bump maps are included.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
Note: This model is meant for medium to long range shows and some textures may look pixelated when viewed close-up.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
The Vanishing Point International Airshow
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: